- Occasionally some children will need special care to help them with their treatment. Where necessary we will be happy to help your children with more challenging procedures.
- Paediatric Dentist
Smilemore Dental Care is a small family dental practice situated in St Johns Wood, a short and simple distance from Hampstead and surrounding areas.
The clinical team is led by principal dentist Dr Paul Abrahams who believes that dentistry is at it's best when kept to a minimum by helping you maintain your natural teeth in perfect condition for as long as possible.
In the event that you would like to change your smile, Dr Abrahams is also a member of the British Academy for Cosmetic Dentistry and can help with a range of minimal treatments such as Teeth Whitening or Orthodontics to help you enjoy smiling with confidence for life.
Offering you help and advice with:
- Straightening crooked teeth using dental veneers, dental bonding and orthodontics.
- Replacing missing teeth using dental implants, dental bridges and dentures.
- Brightening dark teeth using teeth whitening, dental bonding dental veneers.
- Restoring chipped or broken teeth using dental crowns, dental veneers and dental bonding.
- Designing new smiles using a range of cosmetic dentistry techniques.
- Smoother and more youthful skin with a range of facial rejuvenation options in our skin clinic.
The services provided by the practice are repeatedly described as 'life changing' and 'confidence building', this means that if you are unhappy with your smile, then do please give us a call as we have the treatments, skills and techniques to help you transform your smile
Happy patients travel to see our dentists from around the Hampstead area and it would be a privilege to welcome you in to our dental family too.
How to find us from Hampstead NW3
- Distance: 1.9 miles
- Time: 8 min
By Public transport from Hampstead
- Journey time: 18 minutes trains every 10 minutes