- In some cases a tooth will need a large filling that can not be restored with a routine white filling. An impression is taken of the cavity and a "porcelain inlay" made by our technicians. The inlay is bonded into the tooth producing a very strong and aesthetic result.
- Porcelain Inlays
Dermal fillers London
Dermal filler treatments can be used to contour and create volume, fill out lines and wrinkles and revitalise the skin. At SmileMore dental care the fillers we use are based on hylaruonic acid, a substance that naturally exists in the body and is gradually dissolved over time.
Within 30 minutes you can have luscious plump lips, beautifully contoured, natural looking cheeks and instantly diminished lines and wrinkles, giving you a soft rejuvenated look to complement your winning smile.
Most people can benefit from dermal filler treatment. If you wish to:
- Reduce lines and wrinkles
- Create more defined or fuller lips,
- Define the contours of your face, such as chin or cheek,
- Boost your skin’s vitality, for a healthier more hydrated skin tone
Lip fillers common questions and answers
What is the lip filler treatment process
The lip fillers are Injected into your lips with extremely fine needles and then gently massaged to optimise contouring. Individual treatments usually last around 15-30 minutes.
How long do lip fillers last?
The best lip filler treatments last between 9 and 12 months and even longer for subsequent treatments. The results can however be seen immediately with natural volume and firmness resulting in a healthy and vital appearance.
Which part of a lip can be enhanced
Lip enhancement can be performed at many areas of the lips:
- Vermilion border or lip outline for creating definition, width and improve lipstick bleeding lines
- Lip augmentation targeting the fleshy part of the upper and lower lip, for volume, pout & fullness.
- Cupid bow definition
Lip fillers gone wrong
You may have seen images in the press of a lip fillers gone wrong, this happens when inexperienced practitioners take on treatment and inject too much lip fillers. Your dental professional is ideally suited to this type of treatment as they have a detailed knowledge of facial anatomy including nerves, muscles and blood supply. With a trained dental professional carrying out your lips of the treatment the chances of anything going wrong dramatically reduced.
How much do lip fillers cost?
Prices for lip filler treatments start at approximately £150, many clinics, including hours offer a free initial consultation to discuss the number of injections and top ups you may need in order to achieve the result you want.
Lip fillers before and after
Increasing lip fullness and making them more shapely.