The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary method for correcting crowded front teeth (upper or lower) and achieving tooth movement in a short period of time. Crooked, misaligned and crowded teeth can be straightened in 10-12 weeks with this removeable, clear form of brace here at our St Johns Wood Practice.
So if you are concerned about overlapping teeth or misaligned teeth, want the quickest treatment at often the lowest price then the Inman Aligner may be for you.
Free information pack
download a free information pack
A detailed report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces
Who can provide an Inman Aligner
The dentists at our St Johns Wood practice have had full training and are certified to offer the Inman Aligner to the people of North London... and beyond! The training in this revolutionary adult orthodontic technique is comprehensive and means you should only ever see a dentist that is certified to offer Inman Aligner teeth braces.
How does the Inman Aligner work
The Inman aligner applies a gentle pressure to the teeth that need to be moved to an ideal position using a revolutionary type of orthodontic spring. This gentle process is provided by cleverly designed spring action of the appliance which both pushes some teeth and pulls others gently in to position.
Many people from around the local area including St Johns Wood and Hampstead have had Inman Aligners made by us at Smile More Dental care.
Once your crooked or misaligned teeth are corrected and looking nice and even, the aligner works like a retainer and holds them in place.
Inman Aligner Features
- Generally the Inman Aligner is less costly as well asaquickertreatment method when compared with otherbraces for your teeth
- Simple and quick to remove as retainers
- Much less visible than conventional orthodontics
Times when the Inman Aligner is not as good
- If your teeth are in a particular bite (the only way we can tell is if we see you for an appointment)
- Not as many number practitioners that are licensed to prescribe the Inman Aligner
- It's not able to fixadvanced orthodontic problems