- CEREC allows us to make crowns, veneers and white fillings in the same day whilst you wait. Watch your new tooth being crafted in our computerised milling centre.
- CEREC Same Day Crowns
Smilemore Dental Care is a small family dental practice situated in St Johns Wood, a short and simple distance from Hampstead and surrounding areas.
The clinical team is led by principal dentist Dr Paul Abrahams who believes that dentistry is at it's best when kept to a minimum by helping you maintain your natural teeth in perfect condition for as long as possible.
In the event that you would like to change your smile, Dr Abrahams is also a member of the British Academy for Cosmetic Dentistry and can help with a range of minimal treatments such as Teeth Whitening or Orthodontics to help you enjoy smiling with confidence for life.
The services provided by the practice are repeatedly described as 'life changing' and 'confidence building', this means that if you are unhappy with your smile, then do please give us a call as we have the treatments, skills and techniques to help you transform your smile
Happy patients travel to see our dentists from around the Hampstead area and it would be a privilege to welcome you in to our dental family too.
How to find us from Hampstead
Distance: 1.9 miles
Time: 0 hr 8 min
- Start out on Hampstead High Street A502
- At Hampstead Underground Station, traffic signals turn left onto Heath Street - B511
- At Swiss Cottage, traffic signals continue forward onto the A41
- Take right hand lane and at traffic signals turn right, then merge onto the A41
- Central London, St Johns Wood
- At traffic signals turn left onto Finchley Road - A41 towards Central London, St Johns Wood
- Turn left onto Circus Road
- Turn right onto Saint John's Wood High Street, we are number 63. Parking is on meters outside the practice or there is an NCP car park in Kingsmill Terrace.
- Train journey from Hampstead to St. John’s Wood
- From Hampstead take the NORTHERN LINE
- Change lines at Waterloo to the JUBILEE LINE
- Leave the train at St. Johns Wood
- Come out of the station and walk down Acacia Road, turn right down St Anne's Terrace, this leads in to St Johns Wood High Street, we are number 63