- For more comfortable dentistry...
- iTero Digital Dentistry
Dental Implants are amazingly natural looking replacements that feel as strong and comfortable as your own teeth. In our St Johns Wood practice we use them not only restore the patient’s normal appearance but make eating and speaking much easier than with dentures.
So, do you have embarrassing gaps? Or do your dentures feel loose and unstable?
Perhaps implants are right for you...
Reasons to Choose our St John's Wood Dental Practice for Dental Implants
- We take time to listen to your needs and co-discover with you the ideal options to help replace missing teeth
- Full treatment plan provided including your options, suitability and prices
- We work with some of the U.K.'s finest and most experienced dental laboratories
- Your dental implants will be placed by our dedicated Dental Implantologist
What is a Dental Implant?
Dental implants replace the tooth’s own root, allowing us to place a fresh and natural looking new tooth on top. The whole teeth implant process means you'll never see anything different and it'll look like your own natural tooth from before.
The implant itself is made from titanium and is a direct replacement for your natural tooth root. Our dentists in st Johns wood normally like to leave the implant in place for two to eight months before making the final crown on top, during this time the bone around the implant gradually grows and bonds with the implant, holding it securely in place.
Once in position, an implant can hold a single replacement tooth, a bridge or a denture with several replacement teeth. And the real benefit is that they are virtually indistinguishable from your own teeth, which means you can enjoy an attractive and natural looking smile once more.
There's loads more information about dental implants from our North London dental practice in our free guide opposite - please download your free copy today... in less than 2 minutes you could all your answers about eating, smiling and chewing again with confidence with dental implants.
Dental implants cost
The cost of a dental implant includes:
- An initial consultation to assess your needs and suitability.
- Treatment planning, possibly including plaster casts of your teeth, x-rays and CT scans.
- Diagnostic work to preplan any surgical phase.
- Surgical placement of the dental implant.
- Connecting abutments between the dental implant and the new dental crown on top (the parts that you will see).
- The final dental implant restoration, either a single crown or bridge depending on the number of teeth missing.
Each of these individual areas has a cost, we keep all of our costs based in the UK to ensure the highest quality. The typical price of a dental implant is from £1350 for the implant placement by specialist and then from £1200 for the implant crowns.
Making dental implants affordable
What ever your concern is about the affordability of dental implants there is almost always a way to help. From staged dental implant payment plans through to dental implants finance we are sure to have the perfect solution for you. Please don't be afraid to mention this to our reception team who can discuss affordability options with you.
Cheap dental implants UK
There are many places in the UK where you can get cheap dental implants, bearing in mind the factors listed above you need to take into consideration which areas of the cost have been cut in order to keep the dental implants cheap.
Consider the cost of dental implants against the cost of a car. Many people might pay £5000 for a car and replace this car every few years. Indeed, even though they may replace this car every few years how often will they use it?
Dental implants and your teeth are used 24 hours a day even when you are asleep, they also help improve your confidence and the way you look and so represents an excellent investment in yourself. When considering cheap dental implants in the UK, consider the overall cost of implants for your lifetime and you will discover that paying for implants in St John's Wood at our dental practice is low cost when considered over the many years you will get to use our new teeth/tooth.